OverALL Management FORUM RULES AND POSTING GUIDELINES
IJOP is a community of healthcare professionals who recognize or would like to explore the importance of CM-WM collaboration, being together here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers in respect of medical practice, evidence-based information on diseases, and healthcare. With that in mind, we ask all members to follow these rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
A. Rules for Good Organization
- In any case, if you post or reply to a post of messages in our platform, please post your questions or messages in polite manner. When posting, please use Chinese or English for the courtesy of majority of members in the platform.
- For many of the questions you may have, Answers can be found in the FAQ Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The group administrator has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
B. Rules for General Protection
- All information and instructions given within these forums when you use them are at your own risk.
- Posting information on or linking to hate, political, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal items are not permitted.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited. No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or any other personal discriminations. These will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions should NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Posting links in order to advertise or to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to advertise or to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequential actions will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.